Every year, lovebirds around the world eagerly wait for February 14. It is the day of romance and love. A day when lovers express their love for each others by offering roses, taking her out on a date or simply holding her hands and saying the three magical words ‘I Love You’. Everyone wants to celebrate the day in the most romantic way. Here we would give you a few ideas which would surely make your partner blush.
1. Want to really surprise her. Then cook her favorite meal for dinner and do try to make the surroundings romantic with some heart-shaped balloons and fragrant flowers. A candle-lit dinner dinning table with a bottle of wine would add more charm to the ambiance. Since it will just be the two of you, steal the time for snuggling in and watching a film that both of you like. A romantic time is sure to follow this.
2. How about driving away from the city’s hustle and bustle to a quiet place where you can see a sky full of stars. Make sure to carry along a blanket, albums of old pictures you wish to go through with your Valentine under a twinkling sky and your lover’s favorite snack to munch on. Choosing to spend time looking at the wonders of nature can bring you both closer. How very romantic?
3. Think of a hobby your Valentine loves and secretly indulge yourself in its pursuit. Write a love poem if your partner loves reading or learn a few dance moves for the love of your life. A feeling that you can go an extra mile for your love will fill her/him with inexplicable happiness.
4. Valentine’s Day provides the perfect opportunity for married people to rekindle their love. So, how about a romantic getaway with your wife. Spend a nice quiet day with her at a place far away from the maddening crowd. After all, celebrating love is all about giving uninterrupted time to each other.
5. If you are childhood sweethearts and have gone to school or college together, take a trip down the memory lane on Valentine’s Day. Take your sweetheart to where you first met, and where you proposed and where you stole that first kiss. It will indeed be a day to remember forever.
6. Go for a Zen treatment together. You can avail of the couple treatment and have the most relaxed Valentine’s evening before you finish it later in the night with renewed romance.