1. If you have just started dating ask her out on a date. Take her for a cocktail to a restaurant. So be sure to have red roses and champagne or wine ready and waiting for a successful end to the evening.
2. If it is the first Valentine after the wedding then it indeed is extra special. Try and recreate the evening of your wedding again. Order the cake with the same flavor, do up the bedroom with nice silken cushions, order a meal from a renowned restaurant and set a candle lit table for two. Have a beautiful romantic evening, just the two of you, away from the maddening crowd and the hustle and bustle of the city.
3. If you are a couple then you must be knowing each other’s tastes by now. If not, then find out for there is still time. If your sweetie is a shopaholic, then take her to a nice mall and let her shop till she drops; if she loves pets, Valentine’s Day is the best occasion to gift her a cute little pup. Same goes for girls. If your beau is a book lover, gift him a nice novel, for the sporty kind, you can gift him a cricket or football gear depending on the game he prefers and so on.
4. How about a hot air balloon ride on Valentine’s Day. Book a hot air balloon for just the two of you. Apart from the joyful ride, the two of you can also spend some wonderful moments together high up in the air and far from the maddening crowd. If you are planning to propose to her, why not do it in the sky in a hot air balloon.
5. How about becoming an author just for him or her? Write a book about your beloved. List all the qualities of your beloved that made you fall in love with him/her. You can also include some interesting incidents that happened during your courtship. Your significant other would surely love this present.
6. Make a list of say 15 or 20 reasons of Why I Love You. On February 14, put the list next to your partner’s plate at breakfast. Just look at the happiness on his/her face after reading the list.
7. You need not be John Keats. Just write a simple poem for your significant other and get it framed. It will not only show your love for your partner but will also be a gift which he/she will treasure for a lifetime.
Love is in the air. Happy Valentine’s Day!!
The love ideas are called for when you are in love or when your love is in trouble. Always remember “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails.”
Everybody falls in love at some point of time. So, if your are in love then Dgreetings.com is your best friend who will help you with some wonderful love ideas. Here are few love ideas to enrich your love life
- Tell your sweetheart ‘i miss you’ whenever you miss him or her. It is a clear communication between you.
- Keep messaging your beloved at least once from your office daily. This will bring a freshness in your relationship.
- Make sure that you spend your weekend with your dear one.
- If you are living together then after reaching home from office just forget about all the tensions, just talk about the wonderful moments that you enjoyed together or share your problems with your belove
- Go through photographs of your courtship period or read love letters to your sweetheart. This is one the most effective love ideas, so just use it.
- Inviting the people who played cupid and helped you meet each other. This idea of reviving love always works.
- If there is any misunderstanding between you two then sort it out by calling him or her or write a letter just say ‘i am sorry’ even if you are not responsible for the misunderstanding.
- Have you heard the phrase ‘the way to a man’s heart is through is stomach’? So, become a chef on Valentine’s Day. Get to know what his favorite dish is and cook it for him on that day. If you are a novice in cooking then learn the recipe. For you can do this much for him. The same goes for guys. Make you sweetheart’s day memorable by preparing the choicest food for her. After all, more than the taste, it is your love that would make the dish special.
- Give you beau a hamper of little gifts for every months. The hamper can comprise gifts such as a watch, pen, powerbank, external hard disc, shirt, trousers, tickets of an upcoming movie or a play etc. guys can gift their girl a hamper comprising hair styler, beauty products, a beautiful dress, a branded perfume, a classy handbag etc. But don’t forget to keep a cute teddy in the hamper.